Looking for something quick, easy & yummy to cook?
Food is such a critical part of our daily lives. Not only do we need it as sustenance, but food also plays a huge role in our culture and our social lives
Now that we are back in lock down and not eating out, how about bumping up your cooking skills.
For a limited time, over zoom (of course!!), our talented chefs are hosting cooking workshops to share some of their quick, easy & to die for plant based recipes from around the world
This Sat 1st August, Sam will be showing how to make vegan Tonkatsu Ramen (noodle soup) and Japanese Kebabs.
Sam picked up her cooking skills from her grandma & her father who was a chef at Qantas. She spends quite a bit of time researching & developing recipes ‘coz feeding people brings her a lot of joy. She mastered the art of cooking Okonomiyaki while staying in Nagoya (Japan) for 1 year as part of the exchange study program.
How does it work ? 3 simple steps
- Register for the workshop
- Receive a list of ingredients you need to buy for the hands-on workshop
- On the day of the workshop log into the kitchen room and have fun cooking together
What to expect
- Understand how different flavors work
- Get the confidence to cook
- Ask questions about the dish